At Medtronic, the Clinical Specialist, Enabling Technologies provides clinical, technical and product knowledge support to existing and potential customers. Builds and maintains solid customer relationships and provides customer training at all levels. Is responsible for key customer reports as required to support Medtronic NeuroSurgery/Navigation products and service. Must perform all duties within the Quality System and BCS requirements.
- Performs system preventative maintenance.
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct on-site installations with our customers and sales force.
- Provides telephone clinical support to customers.
- Installs software and hardware upgrades.
- Repairs system hardware and software to maximize system performance.
- Responsible for the completion of all surveys and pegboard scans required for quotation and installation.
- Represents Medtronic during image-guided surgeries to provide technical assistance.
- Uses UNIX/LINUX commands to modify operating files.
- Associate’s Degree with a minimum 4 years of clinical or medical sales experience
- Prior experience with MRI
- RT and/or MRI certification
- High School Diploma or GED AND a minimum of 6 year’s of clinical or medical sales experience
- Prior experience with Image Guided Systems
- Operating room experience
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of clinical or medical sales experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A