As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you’re provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
- You will create those ‘WOW’ moments that have a positive and lasting impact on our customers.
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- Build trustful relationships with customers to encourage return visits.
- Stock product and product displays according to merchandising standards.
- Provide product suggestions and assist customers with special orders.
- Ensure quality service and products for customers by following safety and sanitation procedures.
- Assist customers with their orders for a variety of deli and bakery services.
- Respond to customer questions in an effective and efficient.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Highly-organized with great attention to detail.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and virtually.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while handling product
- Enjoys interacting with customers one-on-one.
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific technology.
- Comfortable using electronic bakery and deli equipment.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Toledo, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A