Website Melton Council
Exciting opportunities currently exist for Registered Maternal and Child Health nurses to join our team at Melton City Council. If successful for this role, your key position objectives will be to provide a child centered, family focused primary health care service, which optimizes the health and development of children 0-6 years. You will also be responsible for supporting families to be confident and capable in their decision-making related to their children.
- Deliver the maternal and child health program within the guidelines and policies of the Department of Health and Human Service
- Assess the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and environmental health and wellbeing of individual children and their families
- Provide support and guidance, information and intervention to families through individual and group discussion.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse (division1) and Midwife
- Able to satisfy the requirements to work as a Maternal and Child Health Nurse in Victoria.
- Experience with use of CDIS IT program or a willingness to learn.
- Must have a current Victorian Driver’s licence or equivalent
- Must have a current working with Children Check
Company: Melton Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melton, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A