Website Monash Council
Add two short sentences about the position outlining what the potential candidate will be doing to drive and achieve the outcomes desired from the position.
- Provide effective customer service and administration support to Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), Home safety program
- Process referrals for home maintenance and modifications via the My Aged Care (MAC) portal
- Process completed worksheets for invoicing clients
- Processing and payment of contractor invoices through ProcessIT
- Respond via phone and email to verbal and written customer queries and feedback
- Knowledge of the principles of the Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Knowledge and experience in working with the My Aged Portal (MAC)
- Understanding of the local community and the needs of older people and people with disabilities and their carers.
- Experience in customer services dealing with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and life experiences
- Knowledge of GoldCare software, data entry and report generation
- Sound computer skills and excellent customer service.
Company: Monash Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A