Website Moonee Valley Council
Moonee Valley City Council is currently seeking an Executive and Project Support Officer to provide a high level of support to members of Council’s Executive Leadership Team. This role will work across the organisation, and be aligned very closely with our communications, advocacy, engagement, and customer service teams.
One component of this role will also be to review current processes and procedures across the organisation, to identify opportunities for improvement, as well as manage the revision/development of policies and procedures where required
- Organise and attend committee meetings, diary management, prepare agendas, take and distribute minutes, follow up prescribed actions / tasks where required;
- Manage incoming/outgoing grants register, administration support to the grants and advocacy team;
- Undertake research and investigation tasks and provide/present recommendations for consideration;
- Establish, maintain and regularly review systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effective operations; and,
- Undertake and successfully complete further special projects / assignments
To be successful in this role you will have aTertiary qualification in Business Administration with some experience, or a lesser / unrelated qualification with substantial relevant experience. You will be a highly motivated, energetic professional that possesses exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills.
You will be someone that holds a high standard of ethical conduct, and the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.To achieve success in this position, you will be a strong communicator who can build strong working relationships, and will possess strong computer/administrative skills, with experience in undertaking research or change management projects. Experience of local government processes and procedures will be well regarded but is not essential.
Company: Moonee Valley Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A