Website Moonee Valley Council
Positioned within the People and Culture unit and reporting directly into the Senior Coordinator Human Resources, the Senior HR Business Partner role will see you responsible for providing specialist Human Resources (HR) advice and generalist support across Council.
No two days will be the same as you find yourself working collaboratively across the organisation from improving our culture and performance to running ER/IR matters in partnership with Council’s leadership team.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of contemporary HR Management principles, practices and current trends; and,
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree qualification in a relevant HR discipline along with some relevant experience in HR or substantial experience in similar role;
- Experience gained in a generalist HR role within a diverse organisation environment;
- Experience providing advice and support in employee relations and industrial relations across areas including; performance management, disciplinary matters and investigations, EA claims and disputes;
Company: Moonee Valley Council
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A