Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
We’re recruiting for a high performing Market Street Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Market street is what makes us different, our close relationships with farmers and growers means we know exactly where our food comes from – so we’re able to deliver good quality and great value on Market Street every day
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A