Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities. We’re recruiting for a high performing Night Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Our colleagues work hard through the night to make sure our stores are ready for the thousands of customers who will walk through the doors the very next day. As Night Manager, it’s your job to lead and empower our colleagues to ensure our stores are always customer ready.
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- As a Senior Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A