An exciting journey is underway at Morrisons and our Technology Colleague Experience team is at the heart of it, working to improve how technology is used across our business to enhance the experience for each of our 102,000 colleagues.
- Supporting and delivering the ambitious Technology Colleague Experience plan in supporting and enhancing our core HR systems, Time & Attendance & Colleague Discount.
- Work closely with product managers, internal stakeholders such as the People Systems team and external partners to help design and deliver improvements to our systems making the experience better for our colleagues.
- Ensuring project requirements are captured and agreed with the product and project teams, and reflected in plans
- Resourceful, proactive, creative problem solving skills & attention to detail
- Previous experience working as an analyst or part of a project, preferably in a large and fast-paced organisation, retail background would be an advantage.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn about systems, technology & colleague experience
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM would be an advantage
- Basic google/microsoft office skills are essential
- Passionate about colleague experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A