We’re looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join our Wholesale team managing the supply into our Market Kitchen operations. In this role, you’ll take ownership for outstanding availability to our Market Kitchens whilst delivering against stock and waste targets, to minimise cash impacts to the business. The successful candidate will actively participate in running and improving the business team.
- Owning end to end availability performance for the Market Kitchen operations
- Working with business teams on strategic improvements for their categories such as: case size optimising, lead time optimisation, waste improvement, end to end productivity, lowest cost to serve, exception management
- Working with the business team to ensure systems data is input in a timely manner to ensure no impact to availability at a Group level
- Analysing and understanding complex data and present recommendations in a clear and concise way to different stakeholders
- Owning the escalations at the right time where opportunities/risks arise in regards to product flow
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with the full Business Team who work on the category to agree the optimum levels of products to meet customer demand
- Identifying opportunities for improvement across, stock, availability and waste
- Leading the category availability of product flow measures within the business team
- Working with suppliers and provide accurate information to plan stock levels effectively to maximise sales
- Actively managing supplier base and negotiating with suppliers on service performance
- Reporting accurately on KPI performance and communicate supply chain category performance out to the wider business in a clear, concise way to drive decision making and action
- Actively drive actions that will reduce forecasting variability for their categories , owning the sales alignment for categories
- Understanding of supply chain end to end solutions
- Proven delivery of projects to a schedule
- Understanding of project methodology
- Previous experience of working with colleagues from all levels of the business.
- Understanding of Supply Chain principles (Stock, availability, Waste & Markdown, Seasonality and promotional impacts)
- An understanding of retail business, processes and consumer demand
- Advanced level knowledge of Excel with excellent stakeholder management ability
- Experience of data management, management forecasting and interpreting trends.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A