Our Production lines are fast and demanding and it’s the role of our Line Leaders to ensure they’re running at top capacity – creating top quality products for our customers.
Reporting into the Team Manager you will also be responsible for ensuring the team are motivated, the lines are running smoothly, the paperwork is completed and that the teams are being compliant. You will also oversee general cleaning and housekeeping.
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own
- A high level of concentration where tasks are repetitive
- A logical approach to completing tasks
- The ability to work at pace and isn’t afraid of a little hard work
- The ability to problem solve and come up with quick solutions to problems
- A hardworking and can do attitude
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Experience as a Supervisor / Line Leader within a busy Food Production environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A