We are excited to recruit a number of Chef De Parties to be part of our new Market Kitchen concept, joining at the very beginning of its journey.
Market Kitchen is a brand new food service concept for Morrisons and is based within our busy stores. The new launch follows the successful launches within Manchester, Edgbaston, Camden & Canning Town.
- Working in an open plan kitchen that is visible to our guests and you will be communicating directly with our customers.
- Working with colleagues in the Market Kitchen to deliver outstanding, friendly and helpful service helping to remove barriers as well as taking ownership for delivering menus to the highest spec
- Use ingredients straight from our famous Market Street to create delicious and affordable meals for customers.
- Listen to the customer’s feedback and use local knowledge of customer trading patterns to predict volumes of orders and prepare ingredients accordingly.
- Responsible for own workstation food production and achieve KPIs in Sales, Food, Health & Safety & responding to customer feedback.
- Ensure customer confidence in good quality dishes, produced in applicable timelines, maintaining quality, fresh and attractive displays of food.
- Contribute your thoughts and feedback to the development of the annual Store plan by identifying opportunities, using your knowledge of the products and what our customers love, which will maximise the Kitchen performance.
- Prepare Market Kitchen products from scratch to specification using appropriate equipment and applying food making skills.
- Ability to complete various activities, including physically standing, walking, pushing & pulling able to use equipment required within the market kitchen department.
- Passion, ability and willingness to personally manufacture and serve food to a consistent high standard leading by example sharing knowledge
- Qualified to 706/1 and 2 or NVQ in professional cookery levels 1 and 2
- Great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices being able to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- You will have proven experience in food making in a Kitchen environment with strong skills to produce high quality products.
- Minimum level 2 Award Food Safety in catering for supervisors
- You will have the proven ability to deliver under pressure and in situations of ambiguity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A