As part of your role you will contribute your thoughts and feedback to the development of the annual Store plan by identifying opportunities, using your knowledge of the products and what our customers love, which will maximise the Kitchen performance. You will be working in an open plan kitchen that is visible to our guests and you will be communicating directly with our customers.
- You will have the proven ability to deliver under pressure and in situations of ambiguity.
- Ability to complete various activities, including physically standing, walking, pushing & pulling able to use equipment required within the market kitchen department.
- Passion, ability and willingness to personally manufacture and serve food to a consistent high standard leading by example sharing knowledge
- You will have proven experience in food making in a Kitchen environment with strong skills to produce high quality products.
- Great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices being able to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amble, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A