Working with popular fashion brands such as Phase Eight, All Saints, Mint Velvet, Ted Baker and Whistles, you will create and deliver a profitable and commercial range to maximise sales.
- Offer support, development and review of the seasonal ranges, always looking out for market opportunities and new trends.
- Help to buy and build new ranges, communicating with the brands to shape the ranges you buy, taking into account price, quality and lead times.
- Accurately maintain progress systems, ensuring critical dates and deadlines are met.
- Provide support and development to the Product Admins in your team.
- Work closely with online marketing and social media teams to generate new concepts and posts to promote your product ranges to our customers.
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment
- Highly organised, you’ll be able to proactively manage a wide range of responsibilities throughout the buying and launching online process.
- You live and breathe fashion and are able to present your ideas in a clear and compelling way.
- An exceptional communicator and negotiator, with a keen understanding of margin, costs and efficiencies.
- Experience as an Assistant Buyer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A