A Victoria’s Secret Brand Supervisor owns the total customer experience, culture, and sales performance of a single Victoria’s Secret business unit (Lingerie, PINK, and Beauty). The Brand Supervisor has a primary responsibility of delivering the individual brand story though bra journey dominance, operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned business unit. Additionally, The Brand Supervisor supports coaching and developing Sales Associates to serve the customer as their top priority.
- Tracks attendance of assigned team
- Spends 6-8 non-csl segments a week in business unit coaching sales associates, demonstrating selling behaviors, and providing feedback to CSL on customer experience.
- Takes initiative to understand the business unit and offer solutions on how the store can drive sales growth.
- Develops short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
- Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in, asset protection.
- Facilitates select sales associate onboarding and training modules.
- Sets direction for “Best at Bras” culture of business unit. Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to assigned team through bra journey execution, fitting room observations and building customer loyalty.
- Has knowledge of all responsibilities of the Sales Associate and Sales Specialist role and is able to supervise and engage with the customer concurrently in order to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Maintains the updates floor plan and fixture block leveraging the Digital brand guide and fixture database.
- Conducts 60/90 day touchbases for all newly hired sales associates on assigned team. ∙ Schedules and leads associate observations
- Executes business unit initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing)
- Gains business insight and takes action by reviewing business unit results daily, weekly, monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
- Leads and demonstrates the company values and L Brands Way behaviors within the store at all times.
- Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plans.
- Leads the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensures the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer. Owns 6-8 segments per week
- Owns the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the business unit by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and execution.
- Communicates with ASM and Brand Manager to ensure proper scheduling for all aspect of the business unit.
- Works with SM and ASM to determine payroll management
- Completes monthly associate availability check-ins with assigned team to ensure availability meets business and associate needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, GB
Application Deadline: N/A