First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times.
- Engage with store management to ensure Company LP standards within stores are adhered to at all times.
- To action any other duties as requested by the Regional LP Manager including Out of Hours surveillance, LP auditing and additional support at other stores and attend department meetings.
- Identify any high-risk areas and act as a strong deterrent on the shop floor.
- Help our stores feel like safe and secure places to work and shop.
- Work closely with Store Teams and build strong relationships with local police.
- Well-organised with the ability to work well in a fast and busy store.
- Hardworking, self motivated and always ready to use your initiative.
- Fully flexible to work 5 out of 7 days including weekends and evenings.
- We would prefer you to have previous experience as a either a Security Officer, worked in a Retail environment or the Armed Forces.
- A confident communicator who can build great relationships with store teams, police and customers.
- You’ll be flexible and willing to work across different stores and opening times. Travel will be required on a day to day basis to cover a cluster of stores within a reasonable travelling distance form your home address.
- Totally committed to keeping our Store Teams and customers safe.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB
Application Deadline: N/A