We are looking for an experienced and dynamic data manager to join our dedicated Covid research team at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. This post will be based in the Critical Care Research Team at St Thomas’ hospital.
- They will assist in the development of standard operating procedures and guidelines to ensure that data quality is improved and maintained.
- They will be responsible for the collection and management of research data across the Covd research portfolio. This includes in-patient trials and out-patient studies.
- The post holder will be responsible for monitoring data integrity, ensuring datasets are full, accurate and up-to-date.
- The post-holder will provide an efficient and effective information service to internal and external contacts.
- The post holder will be responsible for maintaining systems and standard operating procedures for the data management of the trials and supporting others to report accurately and effectively.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A