We’re looking for Finance Managers to join our Consumer Marketplace team! We have multiple opportunities available.
- Streamline processes and tools, seeking to improve efficiencies without sacrificing quality
- Drive cross-functional alignment and provide visibility and communication. Lead ad-hoc analyses to support decisions around Nike critical initiatives, often in response to changing macroeconomic or business conditions
- Execute the monthly reporting and forecasting analysis and present risks and opportunities along with actionable items to senior leadership
- Actively interpret and review financial results with leadership, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive meaningful responses and delivery of performance management targets
- Act as a strategic thought partner to develop vision while encouraging an entrepreneurial environment
- Lead performance management process through forecasting and risks and opportunities analysis to deliver actions plans to meet revenue and margin objectives
- Influence teams and provide financial support to improve product portfolio growth and profitability
- Strong collaboration, ability to build strong relationships and lead cross functional deliverables & processes
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel financial modeling capabilities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate Finance, Strategic Planning, Accounting or Budgeting at a Fortune 500 company
- Ability to influence senior executives and deliver results in highly matrixed, cross-functional working environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business-related field with emphasis in Finance and/or Accounting, or Economics
- Proven ability to complete quantitative/qualitative analysis and financial modeling
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A