This position will create and manage a Listening Model for the Nike Brand in the NBHD and SNKRS space, while collaborating with External partners, Marketplace partners, Catalyst Brand Management, Consumer Creation and Brand Marketing. We need someone to come with seasonal insights that drive our decision making across all teams building product, selecting external partners and creating experiences for Street Culture!
- You’ll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including complex calendar management; booking travel; producing, editing and reformatting documents, decks, and correspondence; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; onboarding new teammates and leaders; coordinating department or equipment moves; aiding with shipments of materials; serving as the central contact for general department information; recapping meetings; and spearheading the coordination of meetings and events (including Staff Meetings, All-Team Meetings, Off-Sites, Executive Visits, and Team Events),
- The person in this role will drive one multidisciplinary vision for how insights will drive decision making for in the NBHD+SNKRS ecosystem, integrating inputs from Collaborators, Athletes, and Retail/Community Partners, and ensuring Nike and Jordan partnership.
- Shaping an ecosystem of industry-leading insights partners for Street Culture, external to Nike and spanning multiple facets of culture is a key component of this role.
- You will lead process alignment across global and geography teammates gathering insights for NBHD+SNKRS, i.e. Quarterly ‘Consumer’ Reviews, SNKRS APP Polling, External Product Engagements, Daily/Weekly Reporting
- The right candidate will partner with Product, Merchandising and Marketplace teams to ensure insights match the cadence on seasonal product line planning, briefing and key product journeys across footwear, apparel and accessories.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A