As an Assistant Head Coach, in close partnership with your Head Coach and store leaders, you lead a team that helps keep all store functions running seamlessly. In addition, you play a key role in creating an environment in which your employees can excel personally and professionally.
- You’ll help foster a vibrant, inclusive, and fun work culture.
- You’ll ensure your store is staffed with amazing people by attracting, assessing, and onboarding your future teammates.
- You’ll equip store employees with the tools they need to be successful in their day-to-day tasks.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered a plus
- Ability to communicate in English
- Enthusiasm for engaging with consumers and inspiring them to become Nike Members
- Three years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, build and lead high-performing teams
- Flexibility and willingness to work a combination of mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on the needs of the business
- Digital literacy—desire to learn and adapt to technology needs with agility
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Four years of retail and/or consumer service experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A