Website Noor Bank
Noor Bank is the UAE’s leading Shari’a compliant Bank. We constantly work to launch contemporary, innovative and simplified financial solutions that make our customers banking experience more rewarding. Noor Bank is committed to attracting skilful and ambitious individuals to join its growing teams and is dedicated towards the career growth of all its employees. Along with a passionate and committed business culture, we offer exciting career mobility opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits to our staff. Noor Bank is 95% owned by Noor Investment Group – which is owned by Dubai government-related entities, prominent individuals and members of the UAE ruling families.
- Quarterly Reporting and Benchmarking- Leading the quarterly / HY and annual reporting requirements such as HY / annual accounts / Investor decks, etc. Regular competitor benchmarking as required.
- Liaison with auditors (external, internal and regulatory)
- On-going Improvements – Continuously review current processes to find better ways of working. Focus on automation to increase time spent on review and analytics. Support and initiate the offshoring and automation initiatives and be the point liaison between onshore and offshore teams to ensure a smooth flow. The role remains the owner and will be responsible for all outputs delivered by the offshore team and will be constantly monitoring and handholding wherever required the offshore team
- Ad-Hoc Reporting – Provide support to VP, Performance Management and CFO in any ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Close coordination with the broader finance team to develop better product and business understanding to build stronger bench strength and reduce individual dependencies while enhancing process reliance
- Engage and partner with senior stakeholders as required on an ongoing basis.
- Responsibility to ensure appropriateness of Financial accounting and reporting of the Bank’s transactions and balances in the General Ledger, Trial Balance and Financial statements.
- Expertise from a Technical accounting standpoint
- Ensuring robustness of Financial controls and related processes to enhance reliability of financial information of the bank
- Primary responsibility to ensure adherence to the Bank’s Financial Accounting policy at all times. To review and refresh policy regularly as stipulated.
- Qualified CA/MBA (Finance) with 15+ years post qualification experience in the industry
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis, planning, accounting, reporting and performance management with high degree of analytical skills to transform data into meaningful and insightful information.
- Previous experience and specialization in Technical accounting areas along with sound knowledge and experience of IFRS 9 and upcoming standards.
- Self-motivated and dynamic thinking with commitment to success.
- Able to work under pressure and within short / challenging deadlines and ability to operate with an onshore-offshore set up
Company: Noor Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A