Website Noor Bank
RSU Officer is responsible to carryout searches in Bank’s system to ascertain possible checks and to execute instructions as per Regulators and Law Enforcing Agencies.
- Ensure all blocking/releasing funds/accounts requests received from Bank’s internal units are responded back/acted upon with 100% accuracy and within stipulated timeframe.
- Maintain good relationship with all internal and external stakeholders and maintain a follow up on any action pending from stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to all internal policies and procedures including Sharia, Compliance, Audit, HR and Risk).
- Carry out User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for products handled by RSU.
- Ensure external communication is carried out on timely basis while maintaining guidelines for such communications.
- Carry out projects / tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Ensure all police requests received are responded with 100% accuracy and responded/acted upon within stipulated time frame.
- Ensure all judicial department notices received via CCMS/hard copy are responded/acted upon with 100% accuracy and within stipulated timeframe.
- Ensure all other external regulatory authorities’ letters are responded/acted upon with 100% accuracy within stipulated timeframe.
- Ensure Central Bank queries received via CB secure email portal / old portal for stop cheque notices are responded/acted upon with 100% accuracy and within stipulated timeframe.
- Minimum of 2 years banking experience with at least 1 year in RSU or similar role.
- Basic knowledge of Banking Law and Practices including local Banking and Commercial law.
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak Arabic is a MUST.
- A basic university degree or equivalent qualification
Company: Noor Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A