Website Noor Bank
Noor Bank is the UAE’s leading Shari’a compliant Bank. We constantly work to launch contemporary, innovative and simplified financial solutions that make our customers banking experience more rewarding. Noor Bank is committed to attracting skilful and ambitious individuals to join its growing teams and is dedicated towards the career growth of all its employees. Along with a passionate and committed business culture, we offer exciting career mobility opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits to our staff. Noor Bank is 95% owned by Noor Investment Group – which is owned by Dubai government-related entities, prominent individuals and members of the UAE ruling families.
- Responsible for the strategic development of procurement to maximize value for money and achieve compliance through the support and development of best practice across organization.
- Implementation of Procurement Policy, developing processes and systems required to deliver the procurement and post contract management.
- Development of organizational procurement strategy.
- Responsible for leading all procurement efforts to efficiently and effectively enable spend owners such as business units and functional partners to maximize the value they receive from suppliers to meet their objective.
- To work with the Bank’s’ Value for Money’ strategy, in order to identify and capitalize on purchasing opportunities as they arise and drive efficiencies
- Act as the principle conduit for formal communications with external companies during the procurement process.
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
- To report to the Senior Executive team and respective committees as may be required from time to time to provide up to date status reports on procurement to include development, demonstrate value for money and compliance to regulatory procurement requirements, including Anti-Bribery and Corruption and Fraud.
- Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting, cost management, financial accounting, treasury, risk management, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills to use for large commercial deals Experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems
- Strong leadership skills
Company: Noor Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A