Website Ontario Public Service
Are you a strategic and innovative I&IT leader with experience in delivering business solutions? Do you want to play a key leadership role in improving the Province’s ability to deliver essential services to citizens and businesses in Ontario? Are you ready to lead an exciting team where information/technology drives innovation and excellence in public service?
If so, a challenging opportunity exists for you, as an IT Senior Manager, Business Solutions to showcase your IT leadership skills in the Central Agencies I&IT Cluster.
- Providing strategic advice to client ministries on the use of I&IT.
- Supporting I&IT plans and projects related to the government’s business agendas and strategies and driving increased standardization and efficiencies across the enterprise.
- Placing importance on employee engagement, and following through on plans that supports and strengthens CAC’s people.
- We are collaborative by leading with a common purpose, being inclusive and driving people centered outcomes.
- We are responsible for being leaders that demonstrate authenticity, accountability and courage.
- We are innovative by embracing positive disruption, having a future mindset and by developing each other, every day.
- Managing and supporting the use of modern technologies where appropriate, including decommissioning of legacy systems
- Developing I&IT infrastructure and application knowledge, optimizing I&IT costs and modernizing project delivery methods.
- Lead strategic I&IT plans which support business transformation strategies and the achievement of business goals
- Provide strategic leadership and manage a diverse team responsible for sustainable, infrastructure, operations, and specialized business solutions.
- Set direction, develop business plans, determine priorities for managers and staff.
- Support and promote a high performing team environment including the fostering of an inclusive, diverse, equitable and accessible work place.
- Plan and manage the development and implementation of I&IT business strategies, including resource estimates, financials, and issues resolution.
- You have demonstrated experience managing I&IT portfolios/projects and have achieved a high level of customer satisfaction while ensuring an on time/budget project delivery.
- You have knowledge of the principles, best practices, trends and issues related to I&IT solutions design and delivery.
- You have knowledge and expertise in project management principles and methodologies to manage the delivery of program mandates and strategies.
- You have experience with continuous service improvement and business modernization initiatives to respond to changing stakeholder needs.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with senior management, clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- You are able to effectively manage expectations and influence others to find business oriented and collaborative solutions for complex issues.
- You have extensive experience in successfully developing systems as well as maintaining the delivery of large and complex business solutions.
- You have superior communication skills to provide expertise, advice and recommendations to senior executives during planning and issues resolution processes.
Company: Ontario Public Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A