Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Global Shave Care, Initiative Operations Leader for Cincinnati, OH. You will manage the Initiative Operation Planning (IOP) responsibilities for the Shave Care category within the Synchronized Planning Solutions (SPS) group.
- The Initiative Operations Leader (IOL) is the single point of accountability for integration of initiatives, product changes, and other major changes into the supply chain.
- The IOL begins as the SPOC for supply chain inputs to the Project Base plan at design stage and leads the supply chain team from design to going business.
- The IOL is accountable for ensuring project results meet targets of Cash (Inventory), Costs, Quality, Schedule, and Service.
- Proficient in Excel
- Must have a minimum bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Business Administration, Engineering, or other related degree and/or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Strong project management skills (develop base plans, change management, risk management).
- Must have 0 – 3 years experience
- SAP experience
- Experience with data visualization tools i.e. Tableau, Power BI, Knime, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A