Procter & Gamble Professional (PGP) is a growing and highly entrepreneurial business, focused on improving the lives of our consumers away from home. Our propositions include branded products, equipment, service and technical support systems. The Technical Services Organization (TSO) is charged with program installation, maintenance and technical support. Our desired end-state is completely satisfied customers that lead to product and program compliance, long-term retention, and provide a virtuous business and organization growth cycle.
Senior field service technician (FST) is a part-time role (with working hours targeted at less than 1,000 total hours during a 12-month period), working out of your home office, to meet expanded equipment and service requirements both internally and externally. The work includes the installation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of chemical dispensing equipment, commercial dishwashers (warewash machines), and commercial laundry equipment, and troubleshooting chemical product interactions, all combined with a high level of customer interaction.
- The ability to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold, generally in warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt
- Operate a computer keyboard to input and access data, and phone
- Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle, and spend approximately 30% of the day in the car traveling from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
- Lift, lower and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Candidate must live within 25 miles of the specified city.
- Stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knees, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of installing and maintaining equipment. Surface: concrete, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- Push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to give and discern the various visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, evacuation, and fires
- Climb a vertical ladder, ability to go up and down
- Work schedulemayinclude: 12 hour shifts, 5 day work week, occasional weekends, and night shifts
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Climb up and down stairs
- Rotational on-call coverage which may include occasional weekends, holidays and night shifts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A