We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaningful problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing process engineers help us get things done!
- Physical Distribution Centers and/or Warehouse
- Understanding and working with state-of-the-art robotics and automated equipment
- Creating and improving standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the production line
- Creating learning programs and coaching and training technicians
- Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
- Delivery and start-up of new equipment, initiatives, and projects
- Manufacturing (Making, Packing, Safety, or Health Safety & Environment)
- Collaborating with technical experts, other functions, and other manufacturing sites to create the best solutions
- Have less than 2 years relevant work experience
- The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
- Have a BS/MS degree in engineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills
- Are willing to travel on the job on occasion. It really depends on your position, but we want to make sure you are ok travelling for this job.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
- Are willing to relocate during your career.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Suwanee, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A