As an Associate Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
- Deliver Cash & Cost optimization projects in collaboration with Sales and other supply chain partners
- Lead a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Collaborate with multiple customers to implement supply projects that creates new value
- Lead effective standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Plan and Execute supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Lead Order Management team(s) to ensure right service at the right cost
- Reduce overall cost and drive productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Build the capability of process failures through technical troubleshooting
- Strong sense of ownership and operational discipline
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree with 0 – 3 years of relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manila, PH
Application Deadline: N/A