Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Interested in developing and negotiating plans which build shared value for our shoppers, customers and Company? Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to foster your career & leadership development!
A role in our Sales function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skill set. At Sales, it’s our team’s job to make sure that everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments. Start your career in one of the world’s best sales training programs! From data to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers across all industries.
- Collaborate very closely with teams from other departments to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery & response to market trends & needs.
- Prepare volume forecast and plans.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as your shoppers, categories and market.
- Articulate and execute appropriate go-to-market strategies for new geographies/categories into which the distributor is growing its business.
- Care for a geographical region consisting of Customers, Wholesalers, and Smaller stores, building strong relationships with all parties.
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- Deliver volume & leadership in-store presence.
- Showcases passion, leadership and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Sales experience in the Consumer Goods industry is an asset but not a requirement. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good speaking & written command of the English language.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manila, PH
Application Deadline: N/A