Assuring the P&G Quality Promise, every day” Superior Quality is one of the key reasons over 4 billion consumers purchase our products and services every year. QA builds best-in-class quality systems and culture to assure P&G delivers the Quality Promise – “Quality our consumers, customers, regulators and employees trust –everywhere, every time.” Our QA professionals are indispensable business partners dedicated to driving the integrity of our products end-to-end; assuring an exceptional consumer experience at the store shelf and in use.
You will define quality requirements and assure we’re designing in and delivering against product and market compliance and regulatory requirements with perfection. A career in QA builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple geographies, businesses and regulatory environments, and depth of expertise in critical QA work processes such as chemical analysis, stability, validation, specifications, and auditing.
- Provide technical support to operations units through problem solving
- Use Analytical techniques to verify that products tested meet quality specification
- Maintain ISO 9001 and other quality system requirements relating to data generation, customer satisfaction and service commitments
- Perform quality investigations with strong CAPA (correction action and preventive action)
- Maintain high levels of quality control and quality assurance for the certification testing of finished products
- Good speaking and written command of English
- Must be a LICENSED Chemist with a degree in BS Chemistry
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- With 1-3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required (open to Fresh Graduates)
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Davao City, PH
Application Deadline: N/A