As a Key Account Manager in our Sales department, your objective will be to influence our customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing and promotion strategies, based on research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior. Key Account Managers design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and for us.
- Deliver volume & leadership in-store presence.
- Articulate and execute appropriate go-to-market strategies for new geographies/categories into which the distributor is expanding business.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as your shoppers, categories and market
- Care for a geographical region consisting of Customers, Wholesalers, and Smaller stores, building strong relationships with all parties.
- Prepare volume forecast and plans.
- Collaborate very closely with teams from other departments to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery & response to market trends & needs.
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field
- At least 2 years of sales experience in the Consumer Goods industry is an asset but not a requirement. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Passion, leadership and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers
- Good speaking & written command of the English language
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baguio, PH
Application Deadline: N/A