As a SeniorBrand Manager, you will have opportunity to work on brands, driving the business results. You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand’s success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities. Overall, we want people who aren’t afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Showcases strength in strategic and analytical thinking
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- Strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading and or managing teams
- Legally eligible to work in the Philippines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baguio, PH
Application Deadline: N/A