This is an opportunity to be part of a robust and hard working team delivering the base operational and customisation business at Skelmersdale DC. The roles available will be structured on either a days pattern (7am-3pm) or weekly rotating shift pattern (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm).
- You will be responsible for coordinating the inbound work of receiving product into the distribution centre as well as being involved in the execution of this work.
- This will involve communicating with drivers delivering to site and managing their expectations on timings, handling inbound paperwork to ensure compliance with stewardship standards and co-ordinating the unloaders in the area to ensure correct prioritization of the work.
- Your role will also cover ensuring that the appropriate systems work is done to handle returns, under and over deliveries, mixed batch receipts and more.
- You have capability with MS Excel as an end user
- Experience working with warehouse management and ERP systems or aptitude to learn these systems
- Strong personal accountability to work as part of a team to execute operational work and highlight any risks to service that arise
- You handle conflicting priorities with clarity and calmness under pressure. You’re able to clearly communicate the situation and identify barriers to success and potential actions to resolve
- FLT driving qualification and experience – proven ability to operate safely and with efficiency across reach, counterbalance and clamp trucks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A