At P&G, our best ideas and innovations are transformed into reality in our world-class Manufacturing operating facilities. Our technical, innovative environment is one that embraces fast-paced change and cultivates a sense of leadership and commitment amongst our employees. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
- Cutting Edge Technologies – put your mastery to the test by bringing your engineering skill set to apply on our advanced technologies
- Full Time Role:Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, and we will provide you with specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger .
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive acompetitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK for the entire duration of the12 month placement.
- Students pursuing an engineering or technical degree in their penultimate or final year of study or whose study programme makes them eligible for a 12 month placement starting Summer 20 22.
- Evidence of passion and achievements , particularly leadership, in academic and/or non- academic activities, short work experience or internships are a plus.
- Strong base understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field as well as problem solving and leadership skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A