This position sits within our UK HR team and will be key in supporting our Recruiters to drive exceptional talent into our 191 UK retail stores as we recruit a new role in our retail management structure.
- Telephone screening candidates
- Working closely with the Recruiters and Recruitment Administrators so you must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Delivering outcomes to candidates that have gone through the process
- Assessing online / virtual assessments
- Supporting the hiring manager with interviewing, including note taking, scoring and making sure all materials are stored in line with the company’s GDPR guidelines
- Executed strategic projects effectively
- Third level qualification in HR or a business related discipline
- CIPD qualified or equivalent from outside of UK and ROI is an advantage
- Experience in coaching & influencing Leaders on complex ER matters
- Good working knowledge of Irish and UK employment legislation (including GDPR) is essential with knowledge of wider European legislation and global HR practices and principles extremely helpful.
- 3+ years experience working in a fast paced International / Global HR team as a HR Officer/ Generalist/ P&C Experience Coordinator
- Experience of working in partnership with leaders and colleagues across multiple locations, and with English as their second language, and with multiple time zones.
- The role is based in the UK, however frequent travel (long and short haul) should be anticipated
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A