Website Emirates National Oil Company
Lead the Project Management skill pool, leading group projects and supporting operational assets in delivering project and business objectives. Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Technical Authority for Project Management. Custodian of the Project Management framework (processes, procedures, manuals, standards, guidelines and templates), systems and tools
- Providing assurance to the Director of the health of the Project Management function in terms of competence, development and right-sizing.
- Ensuring compliance within the Project Management function with the framework, applicable international standards, laws, legislations and regulations.
- Direct and manage the Project Management skill pool (including recruitment, employee performance management, learning and development, etc.), developing and maintaining an engaged team while ensuring maximum resource utilisation, productivity and cost efficiency.
- Mentor and coach UAE Nationals to support Emiratisation.
- Establish and maintain Project Management specific competency profiles to support the establishment of a competency-based Human Resource Management System.
- Develop talent pipelines and support the establishment of Business Continuity Plans to enable effective and successful implementation of the ENOC Business Continuity Management Program.
- Support the Data, Document and Information Manager in the development and establishment of a knowledge management process and system for the department.
- Assimilate lessons learned, review, analyse and validate them, update the Project Management framework if necessary, then communicate and ensure understanding of the same within the function.
- Ensure accurate and timely management reporting and provision of information related to the Project Management function.
- Support the Director in the annual strategic planning process, contributing to the development of the Balanced Scorecard for the department and identifying strategic initiatives for the Project Management function.
- Implement the department’s Balanced Scorecard within the Project Management function by translating the strategic objectives into appropriate short- and long-term functional objectives to enable achievement of the department’s and the company’s strategic plan.
- Proposing solutions to the management on issues related to the Project Management function to protect ENOC against any penalties and/or censure.
- Approving deviations to control points with respect to established standards, procedures, etc. related to the Project Management function.
- Lead the Project Management function and continually enhance competencies, knowledge and know-how within the function to deliver functional objectives.
- Keep abreast of new developments in industry best practice related to the Project Management function, identify opportunities for improvement in processes and systems, promote adoption of new ideas, and lead the implementation of new tools, technologies and techniques to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of functional processes and performance.
- Promote an organisation culture that encourages innovation, enhances employee motivation and supports development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Benchmark functional processes and performance against peers and industry best practices in pursuit of continuous improvement in the quality and efficiency of the same.
- Evaluate ideas related to the Project Management function received through the ENOC Innovation Programme.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A