Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Operating across the gulf region, Almarai currently employs over 40,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded US$ 4 billion in 2017.An aggressive expansion program together with acquisitions in new vertical markets have created an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic multinational team dedicated to furthering growth plans for the group.Almarai offers an excellent package which includes a competitive salary, performance bonus, housing allowance, company car, medical cover.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package. To apply for the position please submit your current CV together with covering letter intimating current and expected remuneration package.
- Proven track record in building brands and launching new products
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Degree qualified with preferably a marketing specialism
- Special focus on previous experience in running/creating processes and projects. Innovation experience is also beneficial
- Minimum of 4 years brand management experience within a beverage manufacturing environment preferably in Dairy
- Minimum of 10 years marketing and brand management experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a reputable food/ beverage environment preferably in the Middle East
- Manages the organization in building share and equity in the designated portfolio realizing improved market share performance, sales revenue and gross margin and manages new market segment opportunities and leads the organization through new product launches.
- Manages the development and growth of the designated product portfolio, encompassing both existing products and new product development, assists in establishing the strategic vision and manages the organization to realize the year plan through annual marketing planning and the company’s overall goals and objectives.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A