The Commodity Department is the Carrefour group’s central purchasing office. It designates all food and non-food purchasing services from their designs, their negotiations to their availability in our stores. You have a minimum Bac +3 training with a significant professional experience of at least 2 years on a Logistics or management position in the store. You are familiar with office tools, supply chain processes and are expert in flow management and management control.
- Perform an in-depth work with his RPMS on the inventory levels of the inbound and outbound renewals of a season
- Check the coherence between the purchase budget and the valuation of the Line plan
- Define the timing of the entries vs projection of stock and CA to cover
- Review the rate of product flow and determine action plans (restocking, dynamic demarcation)
- Analyze weekly its stock cover (stock season and old seasons)
- Produce balance sheets and balance sheets
- Select and project stocks of products to demarcate (sales, shoppissimes … etc.)
- Prepare EAN mesh push files / stores
- Determine the volumes of purchases by product according to the existing stocks of Seasonality and needs to be covered
- Analyze and track the product coverage rate.
- Enter the quantities in the tools (PSS, GAME, LINK PLAN)
- Produce and send to the suppliers the pre-orders (PSS)
- Follow the steps of the retroplanning and alert to the slightest slip
- Reassess the causes of malfunctions
- To share with all of his colleagues his best practices or any other element that can be shared
- Participate and intervene in the RPMS brief
- Present to his RPMS for validation proposed action plans (restocking, substitution, anticipation delivery date …) ).
- Monitor and review the potential suppliers monthly
- Validate with his RPMS the envelope of his purchasing budget.
- You have a training: Bac + 3 / License
- You justify an experience of 1 years minimum on this post.
- You want to integrate the teams of a structure that gathers various trades and opportunities of evolution in the following domains
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dammam, Saudia Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A