To assist Head of Product in the review and development of existing and new liability products (Employee banking, payrool ACs).
- Ensure effective representation of liability and RV products through the Cross Sell campaign
- Manage the end to end process of development and enhancement of Process, Systems and Procedures, for implementing new & enhanced product offerings, and renewal process of existing Policies.
- Comply with RAKBANK / Central Bank regulatory requirements at all times
- Prepare effective Business documentation and other relevant drafts required from the perspective of Product launches and market research
- Manage the smooth running of RV from a product prospective and ensure it creates a significant fee income pool for the bank
- Conduct comprehensive market studies, analyse, develop and implement a competitive marketing plan and strategy to increase market share.
- Knowledge of the Banking Industry, specifically business, with the perspective of Product Structuring, Service Levels, Customer Needs, Competitive Environment in the UAE
- Strong project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Leadership skills to motivate and influence sales team
- Self-motivated, creative and a proven self starter
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A