Our diverse, global teams have this vision at heart. Every day we’re defining new levels of service for our customers. We do this by working closely with employees and suppliers, putting safety at the heart of everything we do. With your talent, passion and big ideas, and our industry-leading performance, we can flourish. We can be the world’s most admired air services provider.
- Ensure regular review of project delivery performance. Contribute to improvement of systems, procedures and standards to improve capabilities, assisting the senior management team in continual process, quality and productivity improvement.
- Ensure that business requirements are fully analysed, challenged, understood and documented so that user requirements and defined solutions meet those business needs, identifying alternatives and added value wherever possible.
- Lead a team of business users, representatives from other departments of the Emirates Group and 3rd party service providers to deliver larger, complex Department owned projects or provide dedicated support to other larger business projects within the Group.
- Ensure on time, in scope and within budget delivery of all assigned projects. Initiate and manage projects through all stages to ensure that their progress, quality and the outputs in key result areas are consistent with the scope and targets envisaged in the project charter. Where it becomes necessary, take appropriate corrective actions in consultation with the department and support functions, concerned. Ensure on time, in scope and within budget delivery of all assigned projects to ensure tha
- Proficient in spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word), presentation (MS PowerPoint), project scheduling (MS Project), workflow (MS Visio), e-workspace (SharePoint Portal Server 2003)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning, communication, verbal, written, presentation skills and report writing skills are essential
- 8+ Years
- Degree with certified CAPM and/or PMP certified and/or PRINCE 2 Practitioner.
- A recognised professional accounting or finance qualification
- With relevant post qualification experience in relevant business area with project management experience of mid to large size projects preferred.
- Experience in a leading project management function would be advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A