Website Publix Super Markets
Join the Publix IT Team as a Systems Analyst or Senior Systems Analyst where you will be responsible for leading efforts to develop and support Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications.
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
- Minimum of three years’ experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet facing environment
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other certifications, required.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions and building custom integrations on Salesforce platform
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Customize Salesforce applications using custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Minimum of three years of experience working with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Automation Studio
- Minimum of three years of experience in the creation and execution of Marketing Cloud automations
- Minimum of five years’ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong technical understanding of IIS and other middleware components
- Experience designing and developing websites running in a multi-platform distributed environment
- 7+ years’ of full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework 3.5 or above including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- 3+ years’ of experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.
- SCRUM or other Agile experience
- Experience and knowledge of problem management, change management, and other I/S processes
- Strong problem-determination and resolution experience
- Strong passion for developing best in class performance sites and mobile applications
- Strong technical understanding of the .NET Framework
Company: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A