Website Qatar Airways
As the market conditions are improving and our network is growing, we are now looking to grow our Cabin Crew team, Qatar Airways’ Ambassadors to the world.
We are in search of highly motivated individuals who can deliver our legendary hospitality and world-class service. With industry-leading benefits and unparalleled training programs, you will support the Customer Experience division by creating memorable experiences for our passengers onboard.
- Start writing your own story with Qatar Airways, an airline that has never stopped flying and remained resilient throughout the pandemic.
- As you work with Qatar Airways, you can take comfort knowing that you are flying with the only airline in the world that has, together with its state-of-the-art global
- Hamad International Airport, achieved four 5-Star Skytrax ratings – including the prestigious 5-Star Airline Rating, 5-Star Airport Rating, 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety
- Rating and 5-Star COVID-19 Airport Safety Rating.
- We have always been a leader in the industry and have adapted since the beginning of pandemic becoming the biggest global carrier, whilst continuing to redefine our
- levels of safety, comfort and service throughout our onboard experience.
- Excellent health and fitness
- Passion for service
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Minimum education: high school education
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A