Website Qatar Airways
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Analyze business intelligence data and make recommendations for data management solutions growth and integration for the Airline
- Provides support and technical guidance to his/her team members to ensure deliveries are aligned with the approved architecture and framework
- Ensures data is accurate and meets organizational quality and integrity standards
- Daily operations of Data Management Solutions and related Business Intelligence and Analytics platform
- Responsible to drive and evaluate Business Requirements and provide value addition in terms of suggesting improvements, changes to the same and propose Solutions to meet the Business requirements
- Lead, Manage, mentor, train and be responsible for the team consisting of Developers
- In depth knowledge of database internals – query plans and execution, performance tuning, data security and governance.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Data Warehousing components, Business Intelligence Tools like Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, QLIKView. ETL Tools like Informatica and ODI.
- Experience on Open Source and NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, CouchDB, Pig, HBase at an Enterprise level
- Experience in Developing solutions with Structured and Un-Structured Data Sources in batch and realtime mode
- Experience with Cloud Computing environment
- Well versed with the various SDLC processes
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Good planning, organizing and leadership skills
- Good presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate with various audiences, including end Users, Managers, Sr. Executives and members of the IT team
- Expertise and hands on experience in designing, developing and implementing large scale Data Lake, data warehouses, data mining data streaming and business intelligence.
- Expertise in BIG Data tools and technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, MapReduce, NiFi and other emerging technologies
- Expertise in data modeling concepts specially different modeling paradigms like 3rd normal form and dimensional modeling for data warehouses
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A