Website Qatar Airways
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
- The Senior E-Commerce Sales Officer is a key role to deliver online revenue and to work in developing qatarairways.com and mobile as the key direct-sales and self-service channel for the airline.
- In this role, you will liaise closely with regional and local offices around the world to ensure their online revenue budgets are being met, and to deliver a best-in-class user experience customized to the relevant target audience in each region and country.
- You will maximize sales opportunities by managing sales promotions, ensuring content quality, newly developed applications meet usability and conversion standards and all commercial real estate of the site is continuously optimised to drive transactions.
- In addition, you will assist in formulating, monitoring and implementing other sales strategies and developments as well as maximising sales opportunities from global partnerships and campaign
- You are required to hold a Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, e commerce or other business management related field with 5+ years of experience in the field of ecommerce, preferably airline or travel industry related. Previous work experience in managing regional and remote offices preferably in a head office environment is an added advantage.You are able to manage large complex projects and has worked on sales targets.
- You have experience in account management, marketing, training, and performance management experience.
- You have excellent presentation skills and able to make sound sales analysis.
- You have good understanding of web technologies and its application to consumer facing websites.
- You have strong planning, organising and problem solving skills. You are able to identify improvement opportunities and a strong team worker.
- You are self-motivated, resilient and able to work under pressure.
- You are self-sufficient, creative and resourceful.
- You have excellent command of English language.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A