Website Qatar Airways
Contributes to the development of the departmental strategy, tactics and ongoing roadmap for Qatar Airways (QR) Group’s corporate communications activities. Interprets the QR Group communication strategy cascading the implementation through management of the daily Corporate Communications operations and team, including the media relations, executive communications, social media, picture and video teams. Support and deputise for the VP Corporate Communications in all external and internal engagements and assist in the rollout of all communications activities to promote, protect and enhance the overall public perception of the QR Group by leveraging bought and earned media opportunities. Develop bespoke communications strategies for the many individual businesses with QR Group targeting key audiences with dedicated messaging and activity
- Responsible for driving the rolling 12-month planning cycle that identifies key target markets, key communication messages and allocates resources.
- Develop a robust 12-month integrated communication plan for the entire group of Qatar Airways to ensure that Qatar Airways corporate image and commercial goals are served at the highest level of international standards. The plan should integrate with other key departments within the business to ensure that our full marketing and communication plan is aligned.
- Establish and manage a highly effective relationship with key global media by developing direct personal relationships. Responsible for selecting, appointing and cultivating PR agencies in key markets as mapped against commercial revenue and needs. Assist and manage the higher level relationships with PR agencies around the networ
- Accountable for the leadership, development, communication and implementation of Qatar Airways Group Corporate Communications strategy. Development and implementation of a comprehensive global communication plan, with specific strategies and action plans to support the company’s strategy.
- Charged with developing bespoke PR plans and activity for each subsidiary of the group moulding them to deliver key messages to targeted audiences.
- To be effective in this role, you will need a relevant bachelors level qualification combined with at least ten years experience in corporate communications.
- You will need prior exposure to the development of global communication programs, crisis management, and dealing with the media and international agencies. Previous aviation experience is preferred.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A