Website Qatar Airways
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha’s city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
- In this role you will play a key role in development and support of AOS (Airport Operational Systems) such as AODB (Airport Operational Database), FIDS (Flight Information Display Systems) and RMS/GMS (Resource Management System) , IATA messages, ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and interface to subsystems such as BHS, Civil Aviation, BRS etc, by undertaking different roles when required by project and by the line management.
- This person will facilitate gathering and documenting business objectives, functional specifications, requirements, data modules and technical architecture to meet an identified business need.
- You must have a good experience in designing ESB services with optimal security and performance.
- In addition, the candidate will have a thorough understanding of the leading ESB solutions in aviation industry, SOA technologies and standards: XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP and REST based web services, SOAP/JMS.
- The successful candidate will bring an attention to detail, good time management skills and desire to learn.
- This role is important in delivering benefits to business users of AOS systems through trouble shooting, timely resolution and enhancements around ESB platform.
- To be successful in the role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree either in Computer Science or Engineering.
- You must have at least 2-3 Years (out of 4-6 years total) of experience of integrating ESB/MQ with multiple systems, configuration experience with ESB tools like IBM Integration BUS (IIB)/ MQ, Aurea Sonic Suite, Oracle SOA, Web Method, and MuleSoft.
- Exposure to and knowledge of Airports and/or Airlines systems will be highly advantageous.
- You must have highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, a willingness to learn and a strong desire to succeed.
- You should be able to support the design and development of persistent messages, service handlers, service operations, validation, error reporting, various message patterns like Request/Reply, Subscribe/Publish.
- You must have the ability to accomplish specific task within a reasonable time frame.
- You should also have good detail orientation and high degree of accuracy and ability to communicate effectively with business and technical users is a must.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A