Website Qatar Airways
Enhance, redesign, enhance, update and develop new curriculum for Cargo and all Dangerous Goods trainings that meet regulatory compliance that is acceptable to the Qatar Civil Aviation and IATA. Also translate training and development needs into engaging educational programs.
- Coordinate with the e-Learning team to design and develop, various digital learning tools, such as e-Learnings, in-class assessments and activities, including but not limited to 3D models, 360o virtual reality activities, virtual classroom content, learning games.
- Liaise with Qatar Airways Regulatory affairs and Qatar Aviation Authorities for updates, approvals prior to publishing the training material for operations.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on any major Curriculum projects that need to be launched and have learning or training angle affecting the network.
- Prepares requested reports by the Management and presentations related to assessments conducted and curriculum updates.
- Review course and content data making recommendations regarding revisions.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Selecting appropriate instructional methods, defining time frames and preparing training materials in physical and digital formats.
- Develop, implement and evaluate Dangerous Goods curriculum for the various courses provided under the purview of Manager Cargo Development.
- Develop and maintain Training Kits for Classroom Trainings that will be used by the Cargo Learning Specialists and provide guidelines to each learning specialist to follow the structure provided in the Training Kit.
- Set lesson objectives, assessments, activities for each course to make it engaging and interactive. Ensure follow up after every training course for training records and L1 Kirkpatrick feedback have been closed within the specific timelines provided. Coordinates planning, designing, and development of course content and assessments – develops content and assessments that meet company standards.
- Ability to turn content in to a training package that uses the latest pedagogical ideas to engage learners
- Command of English language
- Expertise in MS Word and MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher.
- Operational experience in Air Cargo. Operational experience in shipping DG by Air.
- Experience as a curriculum designer
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Certificates in curriculum design
- Certificates in Air Cargo related activities
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Valid IATA Dangerous Goods Category 6 Certificate.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A