Website Qatar Airways
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- As a Maintenance Assistant, you would be responsible for the maintenance and repair at QR residential properties.
- The responsibilities would include preventative and corrective maintenance of Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- You will be responsible for attending new equipment training and identify unsafe conditions and practices.
- It will also include identification of documents and notification of damaged or abused use of equipment.
- You will hold a diploma in Mechanical or Electrical with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Hospitality industry or Facilities Management Company.
- You will have the ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics and O/M manuals.
- The knowledge of 460 volt, AC circuit and advanced troubleshooting skills will be preferred.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A