Website Qatar Airways
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Work collaboratively with Inventory Team to ensure miscellaneous transactions are accurately recorded and consolidated
- Coordinate with Quality Control team on uniform items on quality issues and concern for solutions as part of the customer service
- Understand the stock levels of the various uniform items to ensure accurate awareness of the items availability to manage the customers expectation and the service level.
- Carry out the various coordination activities ( when required ) for planning the batches for Uniform Measurement/ Collation
- Provide input to present UMS enhancements and Uniform Policy developments
- Ensuring that all Customers receive the 5 star Customer Experience and that all clarifications and queries are answered in a prompt professional and efficient manner
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department .
- Understand the staff and department uniform entitlements and process the uniform requests accordingly ensuring only the proper entitled items are issued to the customers
- Understand comprehensively the Uniform Management System various function and aspects of operations to perform the operational function as expected.
- Perform accurate transaction and error free data entry into the Uniform issuance system
- Perform control over the allocated uniform items on the shelves
- Provide Input to Customer Service Specialist and Department Manager on operation enhancement
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Professional experience in a multicultural environment in a similar role.
- Experience in supervising a team, Stock Taking and Inventory Management
- A Bachelor’s degree (in Textile and Apparel).
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Professional Qualifications in Fashion Related subjects.
- Airline experience.
- Experience in Purchase/warehouse/customer service/Product Development would be ideal.
- Command of English language.
- Ability to analyse and make improvements.
- Proven track record to function in a fast paced under constant pressure.
- Ability to multi task.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A