To manage and grow portfolio of Business Finance relationships, while ensuring adherence to Banks policies, ethics and code of conduct.
- Carry out all tasks ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with a high degree of accuracy, whilst providing excellent customer service to both external and internal customers and adhering to all appropriate process and procedures.
- Achieve budgeted sales and service targets within acceptable risk standards.
- Comply with the Staff Code of Conduct at all times to ensure a positive image of the Bank is presented to all customers both internal and external.
- Identify and initiate improvements to work, customer service, quality, work processes and organizational matters in order to contribute to business efficiency goals.
- Prepare customer/sales plans to ensure each relationship is managed according to customer’s needs and potential, regularly reviewing the customer portfolio to assess future needs and ongoing fee/income potential.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to new or less experienced team members to speed induction or generally raise team effectiveness.
- Oral Communication
- Product and Services knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A